This is my first Christmas ever!! I am so excited to be sending you my first letter. I have been a good boy the past 10 months. Just look at me, how could something this cute be bad? Sure, I get a little hyper at times and sometimes I accidentally bite Amy, but it is her fault, she has my toy. I always apologize right away. As I am sure you can see, most of my toys have either been thrown away due to a state of unrepair or they are looking pretty ragged. I love to chew and I can’t help it that these toys don’t last very long. If you could find me a toy that both the cats and I could play with that would be great. I love the cats and I really wish they would play with me more. Amy is going to be gone for Christmas, so I am counting on you to bring me some good stuff to keep me occupied while she is gone!!
Here is my list:
1. Chew toys— anything with a squeaker please.
2. Treats— the bigger the better
3. A new pool, one without a hole in it please
4. Any sports balls that I can bite into and won’t pop would be great. I am becoming quite a good soccer player. I would like to work on some of my other sports skills
5. Make Calvin and Opie like me a little bit more. I don’t think the hissing, growling, and batting at me are good things??? I am still learning.
6. My own queen size bed, Amy is taking up too much room on the current one.
7. More shampoo (Amy is making me put that one)
8. A male friend for Amy, that will play with me!! (she put that one also)
9. MORE DEER POOP!!!!!! YUMMY— if deer poop is not available, I will take more puppy food!
10. A new friend to play with, such as a new lab puppy. This one only if you can’t do #5
I think that pretty much covers it. I am so excited for Christmas Santa– I promise I will be sleeping when you come.
Love– Colby Jack ‘Claws’ (hehe)
P.S. Could you also wish everyone who knows and loves me a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!